Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

My very first post!
(oooh - aaah)

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jen: I'm eighteen years old and live in the North East of Scotland (Oh aye). As of six months ago I was tragically separated from my parents and became an art student in Aberdeen (okay, not that far from home I know..).

Myself, sporting a rather dishevelled look

 I live in a flat with my betrothed, Mike, and another hellish - male - flatmate, so I'm outnumbered. You will usually find me with Mike, friends, shopping or (if worse comes to worse) course work - eeww. 

"What a beautiful couple" I hear you say?


Now, I intend to blog about beauty, fashion and maybe things that I find interesting along the way. Hopefully there will be upcoming hauls, reviews and maybe tags! If this goes well I may even spread my wrath to Youtube... But I'll need a new card for my camera then, OH WELL. 

If you wish to hear from me soon, do follow :) Will be greatly appreciated.

Much love, Jen xo

2 comments:

  1. although you have only started your blog i love it :) so cute and good for you and your finance , i joined check out my blog http://lushkisses1993.blogspot.co.uk/ im not a sap honest u dont even have 2 join jus have a lil look xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you! And yea of course I'll check it out.
    Thanks for joining and I hope you enjoy my up and coming posts :)
    Much love xo

    ReplyDelete